Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year - I love everything about it! I especially love making cards, decorations and gifts to share with everyone that I love. And it is coming! I went a little overboard this year buying stamps and accessories - the SU Holiday Mini catalog and I are VERY good friends, there was just WAY WAY too much cute stuff and I bought it all! Tinsel, Glass Glitter, Stamps, Die Cuts and Designer papers... So I have been playing a bit (time permitting) and have just a few cards to share with you today. These are the 5 cards that I have selected to use for my upcoming Christmas Stamp a Stack on October 17th. At least I think these are the 5...I keep changing my mind! I still have room in this class, so if you are interested in attending let me know! I will be accepting registration until September 27th.

I apologize in advance for the poor photo quality - every time I have the opportunity to take pictures, it is late and dark...this was the best I could do!

This first card uses Greeting Card Kids - I love this set! And I love Cherry Cobbler, my new favorite SU color. And don't you LOVE the new lace ribbon!


This card uses the new set Jolly Old St. Nick - I think this set may be my Christmas favorite this year...I love every single stamp in the set and have enjoyed making adorable cards with ALL of them!


This set, using the ornament punch and coordinating stamps I love for the color combination..Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery - these colors just make me happy!


This card uses the new level 2 hostess set, Peaceful Season - I just love the elegance of this set. Hard to see the colors clearly here, but I love the Rich Razzleberry, especially that ribbon!


This card uses Tree Trimmings and the new greeting set Bright Christmas, paired with the Jolly Holiday Designer paper and some rhinestones for a little sparkle!




No comments: